What We Believe
Call to Commitment
Whereas the Bible….
Directs all people everywhere to…
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with
all your mind” and to “Love your neighbor as yourself.” – Matthew 23:37-39;
Directs members of the body of Christ to…
“Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything
I have commanded you.” – Matthew 28:19-20;
Teaches members of the body of Christ to heed the words…
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows in their distress
and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” – James 1:27;
Strategic Angel Care, Inc. has been formed for the purpose of reaching the orphan and hurting children of Russia by sharing the message and love of Jesus Christ, bringing humanitarian aid, and discipleship as we build long term relationships. SAC wants participants to be committed to being a servant of Christ and to…
“Give preference to one another in honor” – Romans 12:10;
“Let each of you regard one another as more important than himself” – Philippians 2:3;
“Through Love serve one another” – Galatians 5:13
Statement of Faith
- The sole basis of our belief is the Bible, God’s word written without error and the sole authority over matters of faith.
- There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God who became flesh, the living Word, and was born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life, performed supernatural miracles, and took upon himself the sins of all mankind. He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
- Man was created in the image of God and did not evolve from something less than human. By nature, man is corrupted and sinful, unable to please God. Every man is in need of salvation.
- The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. That when a man repents of his sin and turns by faith to Christ, he receives the Holy Spirit and is saved by grace, never to lose his salvation.
- The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ to apply the saving work of Christ to all men.
- That there is a literal heaven and hell; that the power of prayer can affect and change lives; and in the priesthood of the believer, that all Christians have direct access to God.