Registration for a SAC Mission trip begins with these 5 steps. SAC needs to get this information at least 3 months prior to a mission trip so we can have enough time to obtain a Russian Visa and airline tickets for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions! We are looking forward to have you “on mission” with SAC!
Step 1: Check your Passport
- You MUST have a valid passport in your possession by the deadline date of the mission trip you are applying for. If you don’t have a US passport you will need to obtain one. Expediting services are available. Click Here for instructions on renewing, obtaining, adding pages, or expediting a US Passport.
- If you have a US passport check to ensure your passport is valid 6 months from your mission trip return date. If it will expire during that 6 months you will need to renew.
- Ensure your passport has at least two blank pages with no stamps or marks. Russia needs one whole page to paste in a visa sticker. It will be refused if there are no blank pages. You will have to have pages added to your passport if there are not enough blank pages.
- If you are a citizen of a country other than the USA please click Here to write SAC for instructions regarding your country.
- If you were born, migrated, or adopted from Russia please check to ensure you do not have duel citizenship. Adoptees may have duel Russian citizenship. Children born in Russia and later adopted are still considered Russian citizens if their Russian citizenship was not renounced during the adoption process. Russian citizens must travel under a Russian passport. Please click Here to write SAC if you have any questions on this.
Step 2: Print Checklist
- Click Here to see and print a Welcome Letter and checklist for filling out all required documents for traveling on a mission trip with SAC.
Step 3: Print Forms
- Print the following forms. Most computers allow you to open and print these .PDF forms. If you have trouble, click Here to obtain or update Adobe Reader.
Step 4: Complete Forms
- Complete the forms in blue ink.
- Get 2 Passport type 2’x2” photos.
- Review checklist on the Welcome Letter to ensure you have all items gathered.
Step 5: Mail Forms, Passport, and Passport Pictures
- Review the checklist on the Welcome letter and ensure you have included all items required.
- Use FedEx, UPS Express, DHL, US Postal Service Express Mail, or any other service that provides tracking of your documents while en-route. This is especially important when mailing your passport.
- Mail the passport to the following address unless otherwise directed:
Strategic Angel Care
2001 West Plano Parkway, Suite 3420
Plano, TX 75075